Valentine's Day Simple Craft Links

There are a few Valentine's Day craft ideas that I have collected over the last couple of weeks and that we are trying out this year. I like crafts that are simple to make and don't use a lot of complicated supplies! 


This idea came from Skip To My Lou. It was called Heart Attack and my family loves it! We are adding messages on construction paper hearts to our bedroom doors all the way to February 14.



This one above, I simplified from another craft I saw in a Usborne Activities book (Valentine Things to Make and Do). I took some cardboard from our recycling bin and cut out a few hearts, then covered one side with foil, glued them back to back and put a string through to be able to hang them. The foil could be decorated on with a blunt pencil. It doesn't look like much on the photo, but the light catches the foil hearts and it creates a cute effect.

Another craft we did in the past from the same Usborne Activities book was called Striped Valentine Cards and you can view my post here about it.

Here are a few more crafts we are planning on making this week:

Crayon Hearts (from Martha Stewart)

Hanging Glitter Hearts (from Skip to My Lou)

Conversation Hearts (Lavendar and Limes)

Comments

  1. I like that idea--love notes on the bedroom doors. Thanks for the links. We'll be crafting the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment