Saturday Mornings :: Farmers Market & Bakery


Saturday mornings mean a visit to the farmers market (and Wednesdays too until October)! We love going to the Charlottetown Farmers Market, it's always busy and there is so much delicious food to choose from. I took a few photos of my favourite vendors to share with you:

Breads from The Hearth

The Hearth is where I buy my vegetarian cheese sandwich...almost every week!
It has the most delicious aioli spread I have ever tasted.
Today, we decided to buy a container of the spread and the spelt carrot bread and
make our own sandwiches at home. 

PEI Potatoes, of course!


Spices

Beautiful fresh vegetables from Heart Beet Organics

City View Bakehouse has the most scrumptious treats!
This morning I had a passion fruit macarron, mmm...
Their cupcakes are divine, well everything we have tried so far is delicious!
I think their display is adorable too.

We brought home some fresh sausages, hot dogs, one schnitzel; aioli and carrot spelt bread, tomatoes, and alfalfa sprouts: 



On the way home, we also stopped at our favourite bakery Buns & Things. It is not at the farmers market but so worth a stop! 




A delicious start of the weekend for our family! Hope yours is as well! 

Comments

Post a Comment