Yoga in July ~ Daily Practice + 3 Challenges



Another month of daily yoga just flew by! For the first time since I started yoga in January, I did miss 4 days of daily practice. Whenever I did miss my daily practice, I caught up on the instagram challenges the following day. Overall, it was another great month of yoga and I'm still loving it and finding what feels good with Yoga with Adriene

Here is my photo recap of the daily practice this month, followed by the challenges I did through instagram. 

Daily Practice ~ July 1 to 16 (with 1 missed day)

The mosaic below has three missing daily practice photos, the one at the bottom right would be blank anyway. 




I participated in 3 challenges this month. I really enjoy the challenges by Kim (BusyBodYogi) and I did the Bend Balance Breathe challenge with her this month. 

Day three was a video! I couldn't add it to the photo mosaic, so here it is: 






Another yoga challenge I have been following every month is from Kerri Verna (beachyogagirl) and Kino MacGregor (kinoyoga). In July, the focus was on back bends. I couldn't manage two poses! 



The third instagram yoga challenge I did this past month, was a shorter one. Hosted by Maria (dalima26) and Joanna (yogagoddess_jo):



August is going to be full of fun challenges too! I'll be back to our regular homeschool routine too, so I'll need to make sure to fit in my daily yoga! I'm thinking I will go back to getting up earlier than everyone! 

I am planning on doing 4 challenges via Instagram in August: 



I included a tab at the top of my blog to have all my yoga blog posts easy to access: Yoga ♥. If you practice yoga and blog about it, I'd love to visit! Leave me a comment below; also if you are on Instagram and share your yoga practice, say hello! You can find me at lifeonislandyoga. 

See you in a month! 

Comments