Nature Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the Natural World ~ Book Review

Nature Anatomy is written and illustrated by Julia Rothman with help from John Niekrasz. I read this book as part of my Nature Study Goals for the year. This is the second book I have read so far. You can see my to-read book list here, and what I read so far here. 

image from Goodreads


The beautiful illustrations drew me in right away! Once I started reading, I was hooked by the content too. Each chapter is filled with interesting information about nature, from weather to things you might see on a hike to a great section on birds, and so much more. 

Check out this link to Julia Rothman's website to see more inside pages of the book!

This book is going on my wish list, it will be difficult to return it to the library! I have found myself picking it up many times after I finish reading it, just opening it at a random page and enjoying reading over again small sections at a time. 


Comments