Catch me if you can

...list seven random factoids about myself...
I thought this sounded interesting when I read Makita's post and I am also looking forward to the responses of the ladies I am about to tag! I do appreciate how Makita left it to our choice if we wanted to participate or not, so I am following her by putting an open invitation!

1. I am completely addicted to running and the fact that I now have Tuesdays and Thursdays to myself has fed that addiction even more...
2. I have only been in Canada since 1990. Before that, I lived in the South of France, in a little country called Monaco. So yes, my first language is French, not English.
3. November is coming really fast, and I am getting a little nervous about the NaNoWriMo challenge I signed up for. Nervous, but very excited.
4. I have very little patience for people that complain, especially that complain about things that they can change.
5. I have always enjoyed reading vampire stories...even before the new Twilight series (I did love those books too).
6. I can't drink anything hot in the morning, just water for me and breakfast. Not a coffee drinker!
7. I didn't like Facebook at first...but now it has proven to be a great way to reconnect with lost childhood friends!

Here are the rules for this "meme" (what does meme mean anyway?):

1.Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write 7 random things about yourself.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4.Pass on the tag

Comments

  1. I am addicted to running too.... I wish I had 2 days to myself and am envious of you!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment