Book Clubs!

I have always wanted to be part of a book club, but find it hard to commit to the meetings, with the kids and my husband's schedule. I think I might have found a solution..online book clubs!

I have already signed up to be part of The Well-Read Ladies. It is starting in January, and is organized by Jill from The Well-Read Child. The other one I just found this morning, when I discovered the Simple Mom website. The Sound Mind Sound Mom Book Club also starts in January. There are six books selected (see the list and a quick blurb about each here)and best of all, every title besides one is available through the local library.
I am looking forward to some great reading and discussions in 2009!

Comments

  1. I will totally join one off these Alex! I find it hard to committ to meetings as well so this fits me perfectly!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try one too. I love book clubs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment