An award...for me!

I came back from our weekend away tonight to a very nice surprise! I have been given an award! This is my first award for my blog! Thank you Makita.
It is such a kind and thoughtful award too...Here is the description:

About the award : This award is given to a blog that invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Pass the award to 3 folks who make up part of your extended blogging family.
I think I might have blushed while reading that! It is true though, that when I created my blog last year, I was not in search of prizes or awards, but wanted to connect with other homeschooling families, and thought it would be nice place to share ideas, interesting projects, or even use the blog as a tool to keep track of what we did. It was an easy and quick way for family and friends to see what we were up to as well. My blog has since evolved into something a little different, it might be a little more focused on me now, but ultimately it still is about the adventures of my family.
Connecting to other homeschooling families, and other women in this blog world has been a wonderful experience. I enjoy reading about others, and their adventures...and I really appreciate reading your comments on this blog too :)
Now I need to pass on the award to 3 blogs (hard to limit to 3...). Ready? Here we go:

Comments