Mmmm....Cinnamon!

When she came home from school today, Adrienne asked me to make something cinnamon-y. I didn't mind, but I didn't want something that had to sit overnight. We searched online and found one that could be done in 90 minutes.
They turned out really really really yummy!



The recipe can be found at allrecipes.com. It is called Ninety Minute Cinnamon Rolls. Ours don't look that pretty, but they are delicious!
~We didn't add a glaze on top, just smeared some of the extra filling we had on the top...they were sweet enough! ~

Comments

  1. Alex I get so many great links to stuff from your blog! Thanks again!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous! Cinnamon rolls are my favourite food in the world. I usually just put a thin glaze on top because they are very sweet! A lot of people smear them with thick icing and ruin them, IMHO. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so delicious. It makes me want to eat one right now...at 11pm....after a huge bowl of cereal. YUM.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment