November is coming soon...NaNoWriMo is on my mind!

NaNoWriMo is coming soon...I haven't decided if I will participate again this year or not.


Last year was such an adventure! I participated, wrote a 50,000 word novel in less than 30 days and won NaNoWriMo! I read my novel a couple of times after that month, and then filed it away.


I am wondering if I can fit in writing another novel and homeschooling at the same time. I am also playing around with the idea of getting Adrienne and Andre to participate in the Young Writers Program:

In the Young Writers Program, the children can set their own word count goal. A chart gives a rough idea of what to plan for..grade 5 has a word count of 5,000 to 10,000. There are workbooks to help the young writers too, that are free for download on the site (just click on the button above for the link).
Will you or your children be participating in NaNoWriMo 2009?

Comments

  1. I'm doing NaNoWriMo and wondering how I'm going to find the time too. Congratulations on your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much time do you think you gave this project each day? Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment