52 books :: book 13 :: Magic Tree House (# 37,38,39,40)

These little books were a lot of fun this week. I decided to read along with my son Andre four titles from the Magic Tree House series, written by Mary Pope Osborne. The titles were:

Dragon of the Red Dawn (#37)
Monday with a Mad Genius (#38)
Dark Day in the Deep Sea (#39)
Eve of the Emperor Penguin (#40)

These particular four stories find Jack and Annie on a mission to find four secrets of happiness. They need those secrets to save Merlin from his sorrows. 

I don't want to give the secrets away, but I would like to say that, despite the fact that these little books are for young readers (grade 2 reading level), the secrets that were shared are for all ages.  

Since the books are quite small, I have decided to count them as one.

Books read: 13/52
Pages read: 4499 
Next book: Trouble in High Heels by Leanne Banks ~ I decided this week that I would try a genre that I have never really tried before, which is Romance. I asked our local librarian to choose a book for me in that section and told myself that, as bad as it might be, I will finish the book! I will let you know next sunday how it was...

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment