Get Outdoors Challenge

"Play along with us during the month of April for Children and Nature Awareness Month by posting a picture of your child(ren) each day enjoying the outdoors! Get outdoors and climb a tree!"

5 Orange Potatoes invites everyone to participate in this challenge. We love being outside, in nature in particular, but even just around our yard. My children spend many hours outside!
As I was reading 5 Orange Potatoes' post, Adrienne, Andre, and Celeste were outside playing basketball. We don't have a net, but that never stopped them!

Our challenge will be in getting outside even when the weather isn't that great. If you would like to find out more, please visit this post: get outdoors challenge.




Let me know if you take on the challenge, leave me a comment!
Have fun outside this month!

I forgot when I first posted this to include this great little video...from Sesame Street:


Comments