2 km :(

Blah...I have not been consistent with my running over the last 2 weeks at least, and now I am paying for it! I had got to the point where running for 30 mn (about 5km) was not a problem, then I stopped running for a few days which turned into a couple of weeks. Now I could barely keep going for 2 km! My body felt so heavy and I felt like something was sucking up my energy dry. This very short run was horrible, and I never want to feel this way again, especially since I know that it is all my fault.
I am pretty much writing this post for myself, but pressing the publish button to hold myself accountable. I love running and not sure why May saw me stopping...so no more! June is here and will be the re-start of my commitment to running and being healthy. I have to get back to drinking smoothies every day and maybe even start taking a multi-vitamin again?
I have added a little widget on the right of my blog that logs my mileage. I included the distance that I ran during the month of May, which was 21 km.
Wish me courage and consistency if you would like to drop me a line :)

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting the widget, I'm going to use it to track my runs as well :)

    Good luck getting, I'm sure you'll be back to your old routine in no time :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment