homemade scrappy camera strap cover



I have always wanted to make one of these camera strap covers for myself! I don't know why I waited so long, they are simple and quick to make. I used scraps from my calendar quilt project.
I made a little wider than my camera strap because I find it too thin, and secured it on with a couple of stitches at each end. I can undo these stitches when the strap needs washing or if I make a new one. I really like the scrappy look and it feels so much more comfortable around my neck!

Comments

  1. Alex,
    Oh to be as crafty as you. bags, headbands, and now these. I think of all the wonderful things I could make, and it stops there. The camera straps look great. Maybe once I pull the sewing machine out of the closet I might get inspired looking at it.
    Have a great week.
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. super, super cute!! I like them both, but that green one really caught my eye!
    I need to do this...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment