Finished Quilts :: NaBloPoMo Day Four


2009 Calendar Quilt

I finished this one this summer finally! Each block represents
a month and each strip in that block a day.
I  had themes for certain months, coloured ones.
January is a the top left in white and blues to represent the snow, cold and blue skies.
February is the second top from left with pinks and reds for Valentine's Day.
March in green, etc... 


Christmas Traveling Threads Quilt

This is a very special quilt, part of the Traveling Threads quilting bee that I took part in 2009.
All these beautiful blocks were made for me by the members of the flickr quilting group.
I added green sashing and a red border all around. Quilted by machine.

Back of the Christmas Traveling Threads Quilt
I used all the leftover fabrics I had to make a scrappy back for this quilt.

Comments

Post a Comment