Reading :: NaBloPoMo Day Six


I love reading. This year, I haven't read as much as last year. Every year, I take part in a challenge to read 52 books. I am nowhere near that amount for 2011, but that is fine with me. According to my Goodreads account, I have read 27 books in my 52 books shelf. I don't count every single book I read. If I did that, if I included all the books I read aloud to the kids for fun or for their schooling, then I would very likely be way past the 52!

I just started The Crying Tree. It's November's choice for the commonplace book club. I am also reading Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon. I don't usually like romance novels, but this series is interesting so far, almost a historical fiction.  

How about you? What do you enjoy reading? Are you taking part in the 52 books a year challenge? Leave a comment to let me know!



Comments