rainbow skulls

Self portrait :: March 1


This is my favourite scarf. Skulls in rainbow colours.

I always have a scarf when I go out of the house, but this time I thought I would try to wear it differently, on my head! I got the idea from Pinterest. I love it. It was confortable and I like the look of it. 

I also love my earings. You can't tell from this photo, but look at the one below. They are peace sign and were given to me by a dear friend from California. We haven't met yet in person but have grown our friendship anyway. 



I am hoping over the next year or so to fill my small closet with pieces of clothing and accessories that I will really love. I have told myself that I will never buy a piece of clothing again that I don't absolutely LOVE. I haven't enjoyed clothes shopping for a long time and I think it is because when I do, it is out of necessity. It isn't an enjoyable experience. I might have to go searching in different places or maybe even shop online for my future special items! It will be an adventure.

Comments

  1. You really look beautiful with that on! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post! I guess I didn't realize you had a blog and I have been on a blog diet--- But I love what I am reading. I am excited to see your new home and all of your exercise things from the last post are similar to how I have been approaching fitness too.... let's do some snow sports next winter!! Let's have only things we LOVE!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment