treasured letters


I started packing a little this weekend. I came across these letters. They are from my best friend. Even if we live an ocean apart and haven't seen each other in over a decade, I will always consider her my best friend.

We have known each other for 24 years. We went to school together for two years and became close friends then. I moved away and we kept our friendship alive with letters and later on with the internet. As much as I love the internet and being able to chat with her that way, these letters are treasured. They range from 1990 to the present day.

Merci mon amie.






Comments

  1. merci beaucoup ma chère amie, il va falloir s'employer à augmenter la hauteur du parquet, car si l'on garde nos lettres papier 'lune et l'autre, nos mails eux ! je t'embrasse et merci pour cet ode.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment