Bubbles on Instagram

I love Instagram and have used for several months now. I just checked and I have shared 405 photos so far!

Sometimes I take part in daily photo prompts. The current one I am participating in is from Paper Coterie. Tuesday's theme was "bubbles". What I love about these small daily challenges is that it gives me a different topic to shoot with my camera. I use my camera or our camera app on the iTouch every day, but having these prompts gives me an opportunity to explore more. 

For bubbles today, I thought of capturing the little water drops I noticed after watering my garden.


This one I shared on Instagram:




I took a couple of more after the tomato one. I love playing with my camera. These are all straight out of the camera:






If you are on Instagram too, you can find me at alexdk3. 

Comments