Exploring PEI :: PEI National Park

A few days ago, my husband and I went to PEI National Park, without kids. It wasn't our first time at the National Park, but it was the first time for just the two of us. You can see more posts about the park here and here

We arrived at the far East entrance (Dalvay) of the park and stopped along the way at several beaches. I took many photos and here are a few of my favourites. We went as far as Robinsons Island. 

Dalvay Beach



Covehead Lighthouse
(if you follow me on twitter or facebook,
this is my profile picture!)

Covehead Lighthouse in the background and beach

Part of Covehead Bay 

Robinsons Island
Summer is practically over and our children are heading back to school tomorrow! I'm glad we went to the beach one more time and enjoyed some quiet time together. I hope you enjoyed your last moments of summer vacation too! 

Comments