52 Weeks of Mail :: Week Fourteen

I forgot to take photos of the last four letters I sent! I only realized that when I was updating my log here. I am missing photos of weeks eleven, twelve and thirteen. 

Week fourteen is here and I remembered to snap a photo before I put these in the mail box! 

My cousin sent me this beautiful set of cards for Christmas. I started using them today. Thanks Audrey ♥.


I like decorating my envelopes. I have used stickers or ink stamps. If I have time, I like to doodle too. Today was a doodling day. I found a tutorial for the dandelions here. The dolls were inspired by this design. I chose a favourite quote to write on the back of the envelopes. 

Writing letters is a very relaxing activity, especially with a nice cup of tea. I love this 52 Weeks of Mail Project! 


Comments

Post a Comment