Journey North Mystery Class 2013 :: Week One



Journey North Mystery Class has started again! This will be our 6th year participating in this free activity. I looked back on my old blog for past posts. It looks like I am missing some of the last year's progress posts. We have won every year that we have participated. 

If you would like to find out more about this activity, you can visit Journey North Mystery Class. You can still sign up and participate. 

I wrote a post on how to get started in 2011: Journey North Mystery Class ~ How to Get Started. 

This year, Celeste is the only one at home with me. It will be just her and I working through the charts and calculations every week. Adrienne loves this project, so she will join us whenever she can. 

The photo above shows the 10 mystery classes charts photoperiods and our home one. 

Comments