Make & Listen :: Number Fifteen :: Doodles, Project Life, and Summer Sampler


This past week, we went exploring quite a lot and that didn't leave that much time for making! 

I did keep up with the Doodle a Day from Studio Ann.  I loved doing the season one, my I ♥ summer. I have been collecting all my doodles on my board above the computer, you can see it in the middle of the mosaic above. 

I also picked up the Summer Sampler again from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I only worked on it a couple of nights, and one very early morning. 


One project I am really enjoying is Project Life. I find it quick to work on a page. I only use scissors, a corner rounder, and sharpie ultra-fine point pens. Simple and it gets pages done. I completed another four pages over this past week. 


Celeste is continuing to enjoy the ability to "control" the DVD player while her siblings are away...so I have been listening to a few more Disney movies this week: Ratatouille, The Incredibles, and Enchanted. 

I am linking this post to Simple Things Notebook. You should go see her gluten-free cinnamon rolls photos..yummy!

Comments

  1. Lots of good stuff going on up there at your place.
    The bee and bike are my favs. So adorable!
    Those pages are coming out so cool. My girl loves to look through our real hold in your hand albums but ever since I started blogging I don't make them much any more. I might see if she wants to take that over too... This Project Life system you have going looks very neat.
    Thanks for joining in today!
    Oh, and Ratatouille is so great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment