Make & Listen Along :: Number Nineteen


This past week wasn't very productive! 

A popsicle (not quite finished), banana flavour of course and a flamingo for the Wild Olive Summer Stitching Club

I have been reading The Family Dinner by Laurie David and making our dinner table more inviting, picking flowers from our garden, and adding unscented candles. We already have a good routine for daily family dinners, but I gained a lot of new ideas from this book. 



I also made the chocolate cake from the Family Dinner cookbook for Adrienne's 16th birthday. It was the most delicious chocolate I've ever had! 


I am linking to the weekly Make & Listen Along hosted by Dawn at Simple Things Notebook. 

Comments

  1. Lots of goodness happening up there.
    That cake looks over the too delicious!
    Always love the new little embroidery you have going. So Sweet.
    We have gotten out of the habit of dressing up the table. We do three meals a day there but I miss my garden of flowers. So nice to have them on the table.
    Thanks for joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment