Make & Listen :: Number Seventeen :: Project Life, Doodles & Ice Cream


Last week seemed to have flown by again. Andre came home from camp and I am so glad he is back! 

I was able to complete a few more pages in my Project Life album, looking back at our adventures from last September. 


I finished the month of doodles. I did miss a few days in a row but got caught up. Studio Ann has a new set of doodle prompts for August and I will try to continue with it. 



We made more ice cream with our new machine, butter pecan ice cream and a very berry frozen yogurt.  (click on the names for link to the recipes).


With Andre back, I have been listening to more video games in our house (not really my favourite)! We purposely stayed at home for several days. I wanted to give him a chance to relax. 

I am linking to Simple Things Notebook for the weekly Make & Listen posts. 

Comments

  1. Hi! I loved this blog post! And thanks for pointing me in the direction of Studio Ann. Love that idea!

    We use to have an ice cream maker but it broke when we moved from BC to Ontario. I would like to get another one when we get back to Canada.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the light house doodle is so super cute!
    That butter pecan ice cream... one of my favorites... looks yum!
    Happy your guy is back... video games and all :-)
    Thanks for joining in again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment