Make & Listen :: Number Twenty Two

Another busy week has passed!


I finished the baby quilt for our friend. She now has it and I think she was pleased with it. I added the baby's name in the centre to make it more personal. 


The pattern is the same as the big scrappy trip along I did earlier this year. I forgot to measure it before giving it. It is small, perfect for a car seat or a play mat later on, or even as a wall hanging. 




This project, along with a busy busy week playing taxi a lot more than usual, took most of my free time this week. I really enjoyed playing with fabric again though, it had been a long time! 

I did make a new flavour of ice cream, actually a frozen yogurt. I made raspberry frozen yogurt (made with Greek yogurt) and it has mini chocolate chips too. Very yummy! 


I thoroughly enjoyed some photo making this week, during our forest walk. I hadn't played with my camera in a while too, so this felt great. You can see more photos here



I am linking to the weekly Make & Listen Along hosted by Dawn at  Simple Things Notebook

Comments

  1. That quilt is gorgeous. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the colors. Inspiring me to do another quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful quilt Alex. It will be cherished I'm sure!
    Love the photos you made of your walk in the forest.
    Thanks for joining in again this week... Sorry it took me so long to get over here! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment