Make & Listen :: Number Twenty Eight


We have had a lovely week with many days spent enjoying the outdoors and nature, so I haven't spent a lot of time "making". Still, there are a few things I can share with you this week. 

Adrienne, my oldest, started working on this Halloween Spooky Sampler a few weeks ago. She hadn't touched it for a while so I asked her why a few days ago. She explained that she really didn't enjoy working on the border. I offered to complete the border for her. She was relieved and is now looking forward to working on the designs in the sampler. I put my sampler aside and worked on hers this past few days. It's coming along..


I got exactly one little square done on my sampler since last week! 


Lots of photography again over the last week, while we were enjoying our walks and geocaching. You can see my posts here and here, and lots of fungus here! I'm having so much fun playing with my camera lately. 

We didn't carve pumpkins this year since we will be celebrating with friends at their house. I will post photos of our costumes soon. I did "make" a mosaic of Halloween pasts for fun this morning. We're all looking forward to trick or treating tonight, and hoping the rain waits until much later.

Happy Halloween! 


Listening this week was a mixture of nature sounds, happy children, and more Bones episodes while I worked on my cross stitch. 

I am linking to Simple Things Notebook for the weekly Make & Listen. She made the cutest cat ears with her daughter! 

Comments

  1. How nice of you to work on the bits of her project that are not that thrilling to her. It is coming out neat!
    That Halloween mosaic is so cool.
    Hope you had a fun night!
    Thanks for joining in again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment