Homemade Holidays :: 2014 Calendar


I decided to send a few 2014 calendars that I put together as gifts for some of our closest family members this year. These are not technically homemade but I think they are very personalized and "made by me"...

I visited a few places online and chose to try working with Vistaprint.ca. 

I take so many photos that it could have been very overwhelming to go through all the albums on my computer. Instead, I looked through my blog posts and chose a few favourite photos from each month of 2013. 




I really liked the many selections of calendar types, templates, and mosaics to chose from on their website. It really made my calendar unique. I wanted to share a few pictures from the calendar with you. 


One last thing, two of the calendars had small flaws when I received them. I called Vistaprint and they sent two more right away. Excellent costumer service and fast too! 


Disclosure: This blog post shares my personal thoughts and my family's experiences with Vistaprint product and service. I didn't receive free products and I was not compensated for my time or to write this review post. I was very impressed and wanted to share with others my experience.  




Comments

  1. Wow, beautiful!
    I always use artscow.com. The downside is that they're in Hong Kong, so shipping can take a little while, but the prices are amazing, and the quality is excellent, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment