Tote Bag + Gingerbread Lane + Camp Snoopy


One more homemade gift complete! This tote bag was fun to make. I chose fabrics I thought would please the person receiving it...and included pockets at her request. 



I follow this tutorial  from ps i quilt when I make this type of quilted tote bag. I just adjust the sizing as needed. 

I have been trying to catch up with my cross stitch project from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery: Christmas on Gingerbread Lane.



Since it is December, I also am working on this last month's design in the Woodland Sampler. It has been so fun to work on this all through this year! 



I stopped at the local quilt shop Monday for supplies for one of my homemade gifts. I noticed Snoopy fabric! I have loved Snoopy ever since I was little, my own Maman loves Snoopy! I had to take a little bit of this Camp Snoopy fabric home. I have started designing a picnic quilt. This will be fun to work on after the holidays! 




We have decorated the tree and started reading a few Christmas stories. The music hasn't been played yet, but we did watch Elf and The Polar Express. How great is Elf? It is one of my favourite modern Christmas movies! 




I am linking to Simple Things Notebook for the weekly Make & Listen Along. 

Comments

  1. I have yet to make a quilted anything but really must try sometime. These are so fun and I look forward to seeing the camping quilt.
    ...yes, Elf is awesome and our boys laughed their heads off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Woodland sampler. Looks like your've got your hands full with projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful making going on up there. Can't wait to see the sampler all completed. It is so adorable.
    Happy you are finding time to make with all of the crazy house stuff going on!
    Thanks for joining in again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment