Project Life & More

I finished documenting 2012 in my project life album over the last week. I really enjoy working with this system. 



Twelve pages done in only a short amount of time. I like to keep the layouts simple, with just photos and journaling cards. 

I picked up fabric for the placemats I started working on a while back. I wanted to make them truly reversible and I was waiting to see fabric that I really liked. 




I started the documenting life project this past week too. I will be blogging about it separately, but I'll try to remember to link to my weekly making posts too...


Start of the Documenting Life Project 

Listening this past week has been a lot of Jack Johnson, Agnes Obel and also the Love Actually soundtrack while I worked on my documenting life project.




I am linking to the Simple Things Notebook for the weekly Make & Listen. 

Comments

  1. Love the simple and easy documentation. And it all looks great!
    That woodland fabric is so flipping cute. Those are going to be adorable.
    I bet the Love Actually soundtrack is good.
    Thanks for sharing on this crazy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across Project Life and it seems wonderful. I feel guilty letting go of scrapbooking, but I am just not sure that I can even hope to stay "caught up" with a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment