Flaps ~ Documented Life Project


This past week's prompt for the Documented Life Project was "add a flap to your flap". 

I used some of my project life journaling cards to make three little flaps. I also painted the main flap with watercolours and wrote a "currently" list. You can see all the layers in the photos. This was another fun page to work on and now I have a snapshot of what life looked like for the February 17th week. 



Check out all the prompts for the documented life project here: art to the 5th. 



Comments

  1. This was a difficult assignment for me for some reason. I watched the video tutorial and created my flap on a flap but now I don't know what to put on the flaps. I like your take on this assignment and may adapt it to my journal. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment