My Favourite Shoes ~ Documented Life Project


This week's prompt for the Documented Life Project is to photograph or draw your favourite pair of shoes. 

For me, my hiking boots are my favourite. They are super comfortable and I can walk through pretty much anything in them. If you are curious, these are my shoes: Merrell Siren Hiking Boots. They take me on the best adventures, through nature, on the red rocks of PEI, on the forest paths, or along the shore of the Gulf of St Lawrence or the Northumberland Strait. 

I took a photo of my shoes on the railing of our porch. I was stuck at first with just the print out of my shoes, but soon got going with colours and words. It was relaxing to work on this page, just like all the others. I love the process. 
I added some of my favourite nature quotes, then used watercolour pencils over those. I also included two pretty stickers I received from a friend. 

To see the list of all the prompts for the Documented Life Project, visit Art to the 5th. 




Comments