Weekly Homeschool Report ~ An Unplanned Break!


This week, we took an unplanned break from our regular schedule, as our computer ended up at the Geek Squad repair shop! It had been "dying" on us a lot lately and it turned out that it was overwhelmed with viruses.

It is back home now but I'm not back up and running yet, so I am writing this from the blogger app.

Our week was filled with lots of reading, especially for history. We enjoyed reading a little more about Mogul India and then Henry VIII. 



We enjoyed poetry tea time together. We spent time with our friend's adorable chicks! 


It was a good week for projects. Celeste helped with organizing books for our yard sale. I also took out my sewing machine after a very long break! It was fun to play with fabric again. 


Even with the computer troubles, it was a wonderful enjoyable week! 


Comments

  1. I like your photos! Could I include this in this week's Carnival of Homeschooling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I included this in the June Carnival of Homeschooling. Posted now! http://deweystreehouse.blogspot.ca/2015/06/carnival-of-homeschooling-472.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment