Weekly Journal + Links ♥

This past week was a memorable one as my oldest daughter graduated from high school! The graduation ceremony took place Tuesday evening at the University of Prince Edward Island. There were many students graduating grade 12 from Colonel Gray this year! 

Adrienne spent 6 years homeschooling, for grades 3 to 5 and then 7 to 9. When we moved to PEI, she decided to attend public school again for the last 3 years. She now has her high school diploma and also received a special prize for art. I am so proud of her! 



My girls and I went to see Inside Out, the new Disney movie, this past week. What a great story and we all loved the feelings characters! Celeste and I really loved the short as well. Check out the trailer at the bottom of this post. 

We had fun on a rainy afternoon playing Monopoly City together. This is a fun version of the regular monopoly game. 



Time spent with friends again this week was a highlight. We always enjoy our time together. We spotted some lupines on the way to their house and had to stop to take a couple of photos! 



My husband came back from an extended work trip (5 weeks!) and we took a little day trip to the East part of the island. 



I have been enjoying the Summer Soul Camp which started this week and is 10 days long. This is the third workshop by Heather from Beauty that Moves that I have taken. It's been very enjoyable so far. I have made a new vision board and found a mantra for the summer. She also encouraged us to create a simple backyard soul camp. 




A few favourite links for this week:

♥  Monopoly City 
♥  Day Trip to Yummy Cafes in Naufrage, Georgetown, and Montague
♥  Summer Soul Camp Workshop from Beauty that Moves
 Inside Out Trailer: 


I hope you have a great weekend! 

Comments

  1. Love this post! and congrats to your daughter!
    (and to you, you must be proud!)
    i cannot wait to see the movie inside out!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment