Weekly Journal + Links ♥

This past week was quieter but still filled with some of my favourite things to do: exploring the island, going to the beach, sewing, laughing, time with friends! So much to be grateful for. 


PEI National Park Beach 

We started the week with the Mud Puddles Nature Summer Camp. Flowers were the focus this week. 


Dissecting flowers from our garden 


Tuesday, Celeste and I went to Victoria Provincial Park to learn about clam digging and cooking seafood chowder on the beach. 


Digging for razor clams

Celeste, her friend Sosi, and I went to the movies to see the new Minion movie. We all laughed and enjoyed this one. 

A day with friends and some sewing together was perfect. Kids played and "baked" mud cookies outside while my friend sewed pillows and I worked on more happy colour bags. 




Friday morning was exciting as I posted five happy colour selvage bags on my Etsy shop. One found a home really fast! We then headed to the beach for the afternoon. 




I continue my experiment with the bullet journal and really it has been so useful! 




Links ♥ for this week:

A Closer Look at Flowers: Dissecting and More!

Digging for Clams in Prince Edward Island

I am now on Etsy! Alex's Happy Colours Shop

Minions ~ Official Trailer:

Comments