Making In the Studio

A little mosaic of snapshots from my time in the studio lately...



From top left, clockwise: Hello Fox business card holder, little hexagon fabric tray, tote bag in the making, rainbow dash detail on my daughter's halloween costume, small bag to go with a tote bag order, little hexagon fabric tray. 

I have also been making lip balm key chain holders. 




Here are the tutorials I used, for the business card holder and the fabric trays. Some I altered a little..

Business card holder from The Crafty Cupboard

Hexagon fabric tray from A Spoonful of Sugar

DIY Fabric Chapstick Holder from Make It & Love It. 


I am reviving the weekly "make and listen along"...you can see past posts here.  

Lately, I have Agatha Christie's Poirot on while I sew. It's on Netflix Canada. I love it, it reminds me of all the Agatha Christie books I read when I was a young teenager.

Comments

  1. I love seeing all of your sewing creations - and that fox fabric is the best! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment