The Top 5 Most Popular Blog Posts

What were your top five of blog posts here, this year? Which posts were read or visited the most? I was curious to find this out so I visited my Google Analytics to have a look!

As a side note, if you are curious, I always keep a top five favourite posts blogger gadget going on the left side of my blog. I have it set to show the latest popular posts for the last 30 days. 

For the 2015 year, here are the top 5 most popular posts from my little blog, in order. I have added a little snippet from each post and also linked each title to its post, so you can easily visit each in its entirety. 




1. The magic of tidying up in the bathroom - "I have been tackling the Komono list. Mari Kondo explains that komono is "a Japanese term that the dictionary defines variously as small articles, miscellaneous items, accessories, gadgets or small tools, parts, or attachments". 






2. The magic of tidying up ~ The KonMari method "Marie Kondo is a delight to read. I personally love her style. Not everybody does, but I think it's great and to the point. I also love the way she connects with the various items and the connections she makes to other parts of our lives."





3. Continuing the magic of tidying ~ books & more with the KonMari method -  "Now let's move on to the books. I was most worried about the books. I have always loved books. To let go of books is really hard for me! We have a lot of books because of homeschooling, and my kids all love to read. I decided to gather all the books, excluding books that my teenagers keep in their own rooms. Celeste did gather her books from her room to the main room. "





4. I did it! 30 days of yoga with Adriene -  "As part of my focus on peace for this year, I started the year with 30 Days of Yoga with Adriene. The quote above in my favourite photo of the last 30 days reminds me that I have felt the pull towards yoga for a while now. I am grateful I finally listened to my intuition. 
Adriene from Yoga with Adriene talks a lot about finding what feels good. I have and it is daily yoga practice, early in the morning."



5. My favourite adult colouring books - "Call it colouring therapy, anti-stress colouring, colouring relaxation, or just plain colouring...it looks like the trend is really picking up for adult colouring books! Which I think is wonderful, especially since so many of us are always busy and connected to screens. Colouring is truly a great way to slow down and relax. I am 43 years old and I love to colour! "

Comments