Lucy Maud Montgomery's Anne of Green Gables Movie!

YTV will be showing a world premiere of a new Anne of Green Gables 2 hour movie in February! 

I just watched the trailer and it looks so beautiful that I wanted to share it with you...and also, that way I can find it very easily to watch it again and again until the movie comes out! It was filmed in Prince Edward Island and in Ontario. 

I have very fond memories of watching the Anne of Green Gables TV mini series with my aunt and cousins when I first moved to Canada, in the 1990s! That was my first introduction to Anne with an e. I loved her right away! 

You can read more about this new show on CBC  and Canada News Wire. 

I found this trailer on YTV's YouTube channel: 


Comments

  1. Exciting! Though I'm not sure from the preview whether it will be as good as the Kevin Sullivan production of my childhood...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment