Handmade Bullet Journal Covers


Bullet Journal Cover for Leuchtturm A5 Notebook

I started using a bullet journal in July 2015 and can honestly say that I am completely addicted to it. It's a good addiction though, as it helps me so much at staying organized and focused. 

I take my bullet journal everywhere and use it every day, from writing down lists and ideas, to keeping track of our activities, memories, and so much more! 


My own bullet journal during a spring lunch at one of our favourite cafes in Charlottetown {Beanz}



My first Moleskine Notebook bullet journal cover 


I made a cover for my own Moleskine bullet journal last fall. I also made a quick one for myself at the start of spring. 

My new Moleskine Notebook bullet journal cover 

Lately, I started making covers for other people through my Etsy shop. These have been custom orders which I love because I get to make each cover unique for each person. 

In the photos below, you can see the notebook cover's front, then the whole cover opened flat. I can add an elastic when requested. Some will like having that elastic to keep the notebook closed. I like them either way! 


Moleskine Bullet Journal Cover ~ Writer 


Moleskine Bullet Journal Cover ~ Nature Lover 


Leuchtturm A5 Notebook cover ~ Artist 




If you have a bullet journal that needs a custom-made cover, you can contact me at Life On Island Studio on Etsy. 





Comments

  1. Yay!! I am so in love with my cover. Love that moth! <3 You sure know how to pick the fabric choices. I'm excited to see you offering these on your Etsy site! Thanks again, Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment