Bullet Journal Inspiration on Instagram



I love bullet journaling and I love Instagram. Bring the two together and I am a very happy person! 

I find a lot of inspiration for my bullet journaling on Instagram. It was very difficult to choose only five, but here are the Instagram accounts I find most inspiring for bullet journaling. These are in no particular order...I love them all equally! 

alexandra_plans 


oak.tree.journaling


boho.berry



my.life.in.a.bullet





bulletjournal




If you want to read more about bullet journaling, check out my post: Bullet Journal ~ What It Is and How It Works




More bullet journal posts: 

Handmade bullet journal covers 
Plan with Me Challenge - June 1 to 15
Plan with Me Challenge - June 16 to 30
Plan with Me Challenge - July 1 to 15
Plan with Me Challenge - July 16 to 31


You can find me on Instagram at lifeonisland. I use the hashtag #alexbulletjournal for all my bullet journal photos: 




Comments