I Love Lists

Welcome to my 2nd edition of "I Love Lists" ♥





1. I finished The Nest by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney this week - great story.

2. A simple cleaning routine from my bullet journal

3. Oh She Glows second cookbook will be here soon and she has a special bundle offer if you pre-order it! Check out all the details here

    4. The Canadian Prime Minister visited Charlottetown this past week..and served ice cream at Cows

    5. I have been reading a lot about mental health lately, especially anxiety. Here is one article I found very interesting: What It's Like to Live with High-Functioning Anxiety

    6. Also health related, I read about the top daily supplements for women and I especially appreciated how she wrote that getting our nutrients from food should be first


    8. Discovered Brown Paper Bag blog and fell in love with Bodil Jane art too! 

    9. This article from The NaNoWriMo Blog should be helpful to read as I continue to learn and grow as a writer

    10. I really don't need to subscribe to another cross-stitch pattern, but this is another adorable one from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery: The National Parks Birthday Club ....I am still on May with the Let's Go for an Adventure year long club.



    Comments