September Challenges for Bullet Journaling

I love participating in Instagram challenges! I post my photos daily on instagram throughout the challenges and recently, I've also written wrap up style blog posts. I will do three recap posts soon about the challenges I did in August. 

These challenges are fun, a great way to connect with others, and to find inspiration. I will continue with the following 3 bullet journal related challenges in September. 


Plan with Me Challenge hosted by Jessice from prettypintsandpaper , Kim from tinyrayofsunshine,  Kara from boho.berry . This challenge is all about planners, which include bullet journals. 






Rock Your Handwriting hosted by Jessica at prettyprintsandpaper, Kara from boho.berry , Kim from tinyrayofsunshine and dee from decadethirty. I did this for the first time in August. The idea is to practice your handwriting while responding to the daily prompts. I created a few pages in my bullet journal just for this challenge. 








Doodle With Us in September  hosted by Alexandra from alexandra_plans and Christina from christina77star . Doodling is fun and relaxing. I use two pages in my bullet journal for these doodles. 




Do you like participating in Instagram challenges? Let me know which ones in the comments and don't forget to tell me your Instagram name!


Comments