I Love Lists #6




I Love Lists #6! A busy week with the second week of school done, a great experience with the Barley Feast , and I also got a part-time job! Here is my lis for this week and what caught my interest: 

1. Remember 1986, a pop culture nostalgia trip to the year 1986 was such a fun video to watch!

2. So honoured to be featured again on CBC in their 9 PEI Instagrammers to Follow 

3. I have this song on replay.all.the.time 

4. Did you see the Harvest Moon? It was beautiful! Read more about the eclipse (I didn't see that part) at this National Geographic article, along what interesting things happened in the stars this week

5. I listened to Johanna Basford, artist and creator of adult colouring books, on Beaks & Geeks and now I like her even more

6. How to Be a Writer: 10 Tips from Rebecca Solnit on Literary Hub

7. I loved this instagram video showing how to draw a pretty "wreath" so I did it in my bullet journal 



8. Good article about What Teens Need Most From Their Parents in The Wall Street Journal 

9. These wheels are a beautiful and creative way to document the seasons and weather: phenology wheels  . I might try one in my bullet journal.

10. I made this recipe this past week and it was a big hit with my carnivores!


Have a great weekend! 

Comments

  1. Great post and lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment