I Love Lists #7

Another week, another I Love Lists edition! The beautiful blue sky and soft sand dune below is from Blooming Point Beach where my son and I went for a windy walk yesterday. I will share more photos with you in a blog post this weekend, hopefully! 






1. We have survived one more Mercury Retrograde! It ended yesterday. The next will be December 19 to January 28. 

2. Dawn from Mud Puddles to Meteors did a Tedx Talk this past summer about creating a nature habit. You can watch it here and download her free accompanying PDF.

3. In the absence of the Village, mothers struggles most

4. What I've been watching this week on Netflix: Very British Problems - amazing to see how many of these are also Canadian problems!

5. Now that I like working with paper piecing, I might try making these: apple and pear patterns from Charise Creates. 

6. I am at the end of Winter, the conclusion of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer...and I don't want it to end! 

7. This past Wednesday, our little peaceful island wasn't so peaceful. Everyone was safe but it was a stressful morning. 

8. Another great gentle yoga video from Yoga with Adriene: Yoga for Mood Swings . I did this one today and it felt amazing, especially since it's been a couple of weeks since my last yoga session...

9. I can relate a lot to this post from Patricia at Wonder Farm. It inspires me to write down my thoughts about the end of our homeschooling and how different life is now. She also just finished homeschooling after many years. 

10. I want to learn how to sew a dress like this one

That's it for this week! I hope you have an excellent first weekend of fall! 


Comments

  1. I'm honored to have made your I Love List, Alexandra! Thank you! And I'm super excited to have the link to Dawn's talk. She's another online friend. What a small world we've made here, huh? Best of luck in your new phase, and I'll look forward to keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment