I Love Lists



The week before school starts...here is my 4th I Love Lists edition! 

1. So funny: 15 Instagram pictures and captions we are totally sick of seeing

2. One more Instagram related funny post: If Disney princesses had Instagrams IRL, here's why they'd get all the likes

3. Cycling as a cure for creative block: a charming 1926 case for why the bycicle is the ideal vehicle for writers on Brain Pickings

4. Bullet Journal September set up by Alexandra Plans on YouTube

5. I love the simplicity of this recent Splendid Sampler quilt block. I just started catching up on this project, after taking the summer off! 

6. September is National Sewing Month in the USA! Perfect timing as I am catching up on some sewing and quilting projects this month

7. I love good cookbooks and this month two of my favourite food people are releasing new cookbooks: Angela from Oh She Glows with her second book "Oh She Glows Every Day" and Jamie Oliver's Super Food Family Classics 

8. Currently watching The Office on Netflix, with Celeste 

9. I have a beautiful background on my computer this month, thanks to Mud Puddles to Meteors free nature inspired desktop calendar 

10. Inspired by Surely Simple #simplealphabets September Experiments. Wow. I follow them on Instagram and I'm always inspired by the art techniques they show and pretty much everything on their IG feed (like this for example!)

11. Bullet Journaling on CBC The Candy Palmater Show - great audio interview about bullet journaling! 


Have a great weekend :) 


Comments